Catch The Fire!
A Full-Length Book
From the back cover:
What People Are Saying About Catch The Fire!
- ...a great job....well done!!!!
- --Vic Keasler (Pasadena, TX)
GET YOUR COPY NOW!I began to self-publish this very first run in early-January 2016. Orders TODAY will help me determine whether to pursue, and to finance, publishing and distribution through a "big" publisher.
Payment accepted via PAYPAL. (PAYPAL accepts various forms of payment and we won't see any of your financial data.)
To order PRINTED COPIES for $12.95 each (includes shipping),
Personally signed for an additional $5 each.
...begin by clicking on "GET PRINTED COPIES". Your order will be shipped via US Mail.
To order E-BOOK (PDF and HTML) for $4.95
...begin by clicking on "GET E-BOOK". You will be provided with download instructions.
Preview The Book...
Our Guideposts Are You A Christian? Are You Sure? v Forward vii Personal Revival One-Page Quick-Start Guide ix GOD’s Call To Each Of Us 1 Consider How Far We Have Fallen! 11 GOD’s Idea Of Repentance 27 Start With Personal Repentance 37 Look For Signs Of Personal Revival 51 Enter Church-Wide Repentance 57 Glory In Signs Of Church-Wide Revival 67 Move To National Repentance 73 Watch For Signs Of National Revival 87 The Finish Line Of Encouragement And Hope 95 --------------------------- About The Author 99 Index of Bible References 101 Recommended Reading 105
The sections "Are You A Christian? Are You Sure?" and "GOD’s Call To Each Of Us" are taken, with minor modifications, from the Revival booklet, which you can read, print, and distribute at-will by clicking here.
You can read the "Personal Revival One-Page Quick-Start Guide" by clicking here.
You will find good, solid spiritual food in the following:
- Jonathan Edwards was, perhaps, the premier voice of the First Great Awakening. His famous sermon. Sinners In The Hands Of An Angry God, when preached at Enfield, Connecticut in 1741, was attended by such a manifestation of the Holy Spirit that hundreds of the hearers were immediately cast onto the ground in remorseful and tearful conviction and repentance. Anything by Jonathan Edwards is worth the read.
- John Bunyan’s Pilgrim’s Progress is second only to the Bible on the English-language best-sellers-of-all-time list, and is an allegorical trip by “Pilgrim” as he makes his salvation journey from “The City Of Destruction” to “The Celestial City”. Journey To Hell is a postmortem on “Mr. Badman”, tracing how he went from a bratty little child with good parents to end up in Hell.
Charles Haddon (C. H.) Spurgeon:
- Charles Spurgeon was England’s premier preacher of the latter half of the nineteenth century. Like Edwards, anything by Spurgeon is worth the read.
- Brother Lawrence was a 17th-century French monk who learned to commune with GOD even while peeling potatoes on kitchen duty. The Practice of the Presence of God comes from a series of four interviews by one of his superiors.